We all know water is such a bland situation & I’m sure no one likes a bland situation. I know I prefer everything else, from Iced tea’s (Freshpak is my fav. Watermelon and mint to be exact, but more will be coming on making your own iced tea. Yeeeeeep!)
As I was saying , we all just want to put a straw in our favourite fizzy drink and drink away until you hear that sound that signifies it’s the end. I am living proof my dear people, that doing that on a regular basis, is noooooot a good idea at all! With water on the other hand, you can drink to your heart’s content & get a great figure as well. I think that’s a pretty good package deal right?
Do you know what the beeest thing about water is? The possibilities are endless when it comes to flavouring and dissolving fruits into water. All you need is imagination and time.
I’m going to share one of my personal faves with you.
What you need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Glass/ Mason jar/ Bucket (Whatever floats your boat)
This is one of my favourite infusion combos. The mint is highly refreshing and the strawberries offer a certain tartness. There is no certain recipe, you can use as much, or as little as you like.
- Grab your glass.
- Add mint. As much as you like darlings. Add the whole bunch.
- Slice some strawberries. Or leave them whole. It’s your situation. Try and get some organic berries.
- Smash up the strawberries and mint, release the good juices.
- Add a s**t load of ice. Overflow. Who cares.
- And the most important ingredient, WATER!
- All that’s left, is to wait. For as little as 5 mins or as long as an hour.
You can thank me later!